Written abstract submission has now closed. The NEAUA is still accepting Video abstract submissions
Video Abstract Submission Deadline
Monday, July 10, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST
The Program Committee is aiming to increase video presentation during the 92nd Annual Meeting. Video submissions must be narrated and contain procedural video content no more than 5 minutes. New or novel techniques will be strongly considered for inclusion on the 2023 program.
To submit video abstracts to NEAUA 92nd Annual Meeting:
- The submission should be a narrated and edited video educating viewers about a procedure or technique, and the video should be of the procedure/technique itself (not a video of an author talking or describing a procedure)
- No additional written abstract is necessary - the submitted video must be the abstract itself.
- The title of the video abstract should describe the procedure or educational content.
- A summary of institutional results with the procedure should be described, if possible.
- The maximum length of the video is 5 minutes. Accepted video abstracts will be presented in their entirety, with one minute allotted for audience questions.