NEAUA is now accepting abstracts
for the 93rd Annual Meeting. Please submit your abstracts today for consideration on the program.
Submit Your Abstract
Monday, March 25, 2024 at 11:59 PM EST
Download Author Instructions
The Program Committee is aiming to increase video presentation during the 93rd Annual Meeting. Video submissions must be narrated and contain procedural video content no more than 5 minutes. New or novel techniques will be strongly considered for inclusion on the 2024 program.
To submit video abstracts to NEAUA 93nd Annual Meeting:
- The submission should be a narrated and edited video educating viewers about a procedure or technique, and the video should be of the procedure/technique itself (not a video of an author talking or describing a procedure)
- No additional written abstract is necessary - the submitted video must be the abstract itself.
- The title of the video abstract should describe the procedure or educational content.
- A summary of institutional results with the procedure should be described, if possible.
- The maximum length of the video is 5 minutes. Accepted video abstracts will be presented in their entirety, with one minute allotted for audience questions.