View Author Instructions
Deadline: Sunday, April 11, 2021 11:59 PM EST
*Please note that no identifying information such as author or institution names should be included in the abstract or title. Any abstract that contains identifying information will be disqualified.
Basic Science (Including Translational Research)
Best Practices in Office Management & Health Policy
Female Urology/ Incontinence
General (Including BPH)
Infertility/Sexual Dysfunction/Men's Health
Laparoscopy & Robotics (Benign)
The NEAUA is introducing a new session at the 2021 Annual Meeting that will highlight challenging cases. The new "What Next?" feature will showcase 2-3 interesting presentations per session, and audience interaction is requested to help navigate these extraordinary case studies. Presenters are asked to prepare a 5 minute slide-based talk that allows for regular pauses in the narrative to stimulate audience participation. The goal for each talk is to solicit audience suggestions for what could have been done, and to explain what actually took place. NEAUA members from all levels and scopes of practice are welcome to submit ideas, and the six most unique cases will be selected for presentation at the meeting. These two sessions will debut on Friday, October 15, 2021 at 8:00 AM for 30 minutes and continue on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 8:00 AM for another 30 minutes. We encourage you to submit a one-paragraph description of your case by Sunday, April 11, 2021.
Max K. Willscher, MD Resident Research Award
Deadline: Sunday, April 11, 2021
- Only Residents presently in a New England Residency Training Program or who have completed their training within the past six months may be listed as the primary author.
- The abstract must be on a Basic Science or Clinical subject related to urology.
- The abstract shall not have been previously published. Papers that have been submitted for publication, but have not as yet been published are acceptable for submission.
- The abstract shall not have been presented at any other sectional or national urological meeting.
- In addition to submitting your abstract online, please email your manuscript of this study to the Section's Administrative Offices by the Sunday, April 11th deadline. (firstname.lastname@example.org)